Shooting Tony













I was going swim out and shoot surf with top water photographer Tony Plant today, if only I didn't have to drive away to shoot Tony Blair . . . . . . . . . .

There were some cranking barrels to be had at this little secret spot today. Tony was there with Ben Skinner . I would have gone in, if only I didn't have leave to do a portrait session with our now-almost-forgotten ex-Prime Minister, Tony Blair.

Not the real one, though, you understand. A lookalike, John Brolly , who has impersonated him in films, videos, and famously for Alison Jackson's classic set of faked photos. He has travelled all over the globe making appearances on the back of it. Work must be tough now Gordon has got in ! John now holds the unenviable position of Mock Mayor of the Quay, as part of the Golowan Festival.

Sorry can't put up my pictures of him until after the magazine has published, but keep an eye on Cornwall Today.

So preferring barrels to politics, I went back to the secret spot, and bagged my second Tony of the day, which shot I can share, above. Tony Plant swimming out into some epic barrels.

Return to Ocean-Image.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Bawcock's Eve

First Law of Surfing