New website coming soon (ish)

In case you're wondering where I've been, I've actually been here, sat at my computer, struggling to learn strange languages over the dark winter nights. The finer points of HTML and PHP are still miles away from my conscious mind, but the end result will be the new Ocean-Image website, which is readying itself for launch in the near (or not so near) future.

Having learnt the equivalent of 'Dos cervezas, por favor' in these languages, I have been able to mould, shape and buff the new site into a multi-paged click-fest of visual pleasure, albeit at a snail's pace. The end, or rather the start, is now in sight (site, geddit?) and a bright new dawn of sumptuous oceanic photography will be upon us.

The good news is that it will feature not only seascapes from yours truly, but also offerings from some of the UK's best and biggest names in surf and water photography. I have seen these pictures already, and believe me, there is a lot of pleasure to be had.

Here's a surf pic to keep you going until it's released . . . . . . . . . .

Return to Ocean-Image.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Bawcock's Eve

First Law of Surfing