I'm a wirter

The cover of the August issue of Cornwall Today, with this superb shot by Greg Martin, is the first from new editor Alex Wade , and shows Cornish surf at its absolute best.


Unfortunately for any surfers reading this, surfing's code of ethics, and a desire not to have my legs broken, prevents me from naming the place it was taken.  It's not the only photo gem in the mag though, the contents spread improving this photo by the design.


But the most noteworthy thing, personally speaking, is the new Surf Spot page, featuring a few words from your humble scribe. This month get the low down on the Sennen surf scene, with continued exploration of the best surfing beaches around the Cornish coast over the coming months.

Oh, and just my little joke, saying 'I'm a wirter'. I do kno it shud hav bin 'wrighter'.


Return to Ocean-Image.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Bawcock's Eve

The Big Brush-Off