It's all about the biscuits, really

I like a cup of tea.  I like a cup of tea and a good read.  A good read with a cup of tea and a decent biscuit for preference, since you ask.  And since the latest edition of PitPilot magazine hit the doormat just before elevenses, planning for my immediate future became rather a pleasant task.

Kettle boiled, teabag slightly stewed, add the perfect amount of milk and I'm set. The article about artist / surfer/ shaper Jonty Henshall provided the good read, with Alex Wade's words capturing the essence of the man himself.  But what really took the biscuit was the quality of the printing of the right hand side photo in the spread below . . . . . . .




I must say,  it was exceptionally well printed, I would say Mint. And crisply presented. Mint. Crisp.  Coincidentally one of my favourite biscuits.  Nice.

Return to Ocean-Image.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Bawcock's Eve

The Big Brush-Off