Near to surf

Things that stop you going surfing: broken legs, the need to actually show up at work once in a while, even the lack of a decent wave, but what has stopped me a lot in the past few months has been the dreaded DIY. Without wishing to depress myself by going over this (self) enforced horror endurance, I will merely show you the results of said labour of (non) love on our two bed cottage near Porthleven :





Click the pic for a view of the results of all my (er, our, actually, as I had much help from the estimable other half) latest labours.


Anyway , so it's up for grabs as a home via Mathers, or for a great Cornish holiday, just e mail us.


Me, I'm off for a wave. Bugger, it looks flat. Oh well, may as well put a face in at work, it can't be as bad as DIY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom Bawcock's Eve

The Big Brush-Off